[PySide] PySide is Dead?

Nik Melchior nmelchior at seegrid.com
Mon Jan 21 17:46:13 CET 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 03:13:44PM -0500, John Ehresman wrote:
> > What is the best way to get these changes incorporated?  A gitorious merge
> > request?  'git format-patch' to this mailing list?  Create a Qt account and
> > submit patches there?  How likely is it that someone with commit permission
> > will be able to review and sign off on my patches?
>
> As far as I know, patches need to be submitted via
> codereview.qt-project.org and the gerrit code review system.  You'll
> need an account on codereview and to go through the steps required to be
> a contributor before you can push your changes to gerrit.  Hugo is the
> only reviewer for PySide that I know of.  There was discussion of adding
> more reviewers, but I don't think it went anywhere.

I can't find a gerrit project for pyside-tools, and lupdate doesn't seem to be
in the main 'pyside/pyside' project.  Where should I find this source code?

Thanks,

--
Nik Melchior
Sr. Roboticist       | 412-379-4500 x147

The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law. This message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it's addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.