[PySide] cxfreeze and PySide 1.2.0

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Thu Jul 11 16:36:27 CEST 2013

On 7/11/13 8:43 AM, Joel B. Mohler wrote:
>> The code needs to check if atexit is NULL and possibly just print a
>> warning and continue without registering the handler.  The problem is
>> that segfaults can occur at shutdown (I think) if the handler isn't run.
>
> I'm working up a patch for this.

Thanks!

> What is the correct submission routine?  I signed up on gerrit at
> qt-project.org; do I now just push to
> git://gitorious.org/pyside/pyside.git and it magically appears for review?

I've updated this page on the wiki:
   http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide_Development_Getting_Started

You may also want to refer to the Qt docs on gerrit:
   http://qt-project.org/wiki/Gerrit-Introduction
   http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit

> How does one do incremental builds of pyside?  So far I haven't gotten
> deeper than "python setup.py build", but that takes ages.

Roman can probably answer this for the setup build, but in general,
updating the typesystem file requires the whole module to be rebuilt.

John