[PySide] cxfreeze and PySide 1.2.0

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Thu Jul 11 18:47:33 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-11 08:43, Joel B. Mohler wrote:
> How does one do incremental builds of pyside?  So far I haven't gotten
> deeper than "python setup.py build", but that takes ages.

I'm using CMake+ninja to build PySide... AFAIK incremental for that
should Just Work. (At least it does for other projects I have using
shiboken.) You can use any generator you like with CMake; I'm just
partial to ninja because it is fast and has good features.

As I've used that also to install PySide with success (on Linux at
least), I'm not sure why you would need to use the setup.py.

--
Matthew