[PySide] mobile question

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:30:32 CEST 2013

hey guys i slowed down a bit in my learning of Pyside but i noticed i
focused a lot on qml. The problem i have is everytime i see an
instructional qml video, to get an application on a mobile device,
they always use QtCreator. Always. It's left me lost because i know
this isn't available to Python, and having never done mobile apps i
want to know is it possible to get a qml or even pyside app on a
mobile device without QtCreator, and how? Is it a hard process or
still very simple like it would be with C++?