[PySide] mobile question

khertan at khertan.net khertan at khertan.net
Tue Jul 30 19:19:03 CEST 2013

It s depends on what is available on the mobile platform ...

PySide isn't available for Qt5 so Ubuntu bidule and Jolla Sailfish os can't run PySide.

PyQt could probably be used on Ubuntu and Jolla, an other is pyotherside : http://github.com/khertan/pyotherside

You can use pyside on MeeGo Harmattan no need of qtcreator ... u can even code on a Nokia n9 : some examples apps : http://khertan/KhtSimpleText, http://khertan/BitPurse ...

Regards
--
Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.netLe 30/07/13 18:30 Matthew Ngaha a écrit :
hey guys i slowed down a bit in my learning of Pyside but i noticed i
focused a lot on qml. The problem i have is everytime i see an
instructional qml video, to get an application on a mobile device,
they always use QtCreator. Always. It's left me lost because i know
this isn't available to Python, and having never done mobile apps i
want to know is it possible to get a qml or even pyside app on a
mobile device without QtCreator, and how? Is it a hard process or
still very simple like it would be with C++?