[PySide] Cutting PySide 1.1.3 with Qt 4.8.4 (Was: typesystem_core_common.xml memoryleak remains)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 20:46:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

There are plenty of bugs fixed since Qt 4.8.2 [1][2] and PySide 1.1.2 [3],
so it seems to be a good time to cut a new PySide release. Anybody knows
how to do this? I expected to find release checklist here  -
http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideDevelopment - but couldn't find any.

1. http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2012/09/13/qt-4-8-3-released/
2. http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2012/11/29/qt-4-8-4-released/
3. actually, there is not enough information about issues affecting 1.1.2
at
    https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/PYSIDE/fixforversion/12609
--
anatoly t.