[PySide] Submitting PySide patches

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Fri Jun 21 18:58:35 CEST 2013

On 2013-06-21 12:49, John Ehresman wrote:
> On 6/21/13 12:23 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> Yes, all patches should be submitted through Gerrit.  Please assign them
>>> to me for review.
>>
>> I added you to a pair of requests I have floating around (build fixes
>> for C++11). I hope that is okay.
>
> Thanks!  I'll take a look at them.

Thanks. Hopefully it will be quick as they are simple, whitespace-only
patches. (Not sure why the 'bot thinks the one has a mix of ws-only and
not-ws commits, because both are definitely ws-only...)

>> Are there not default reviewers (other than the 'bot)?
>
> Can Gerrit be set up to add default reviewers?

Good question. Maybe not in the way you can with RB, but we generally
have interested parties set to receive mail related to specific
projects, which is about the same difference. (So I guess what I'm
really asking is if you and/or other maintainers get mail for new
requests without having to be specifically added?)

--
Matthew