[PySide] Submitting PySide patches

John Cummings jcummings2 at users.sf.net
Fri Jun 21 19:13:27 CEST 2013

>>> Are there not default reviewers (other than the 'bot)?
>> Can Gerrit be set up to add default reviewers?
> Good question. Maybe not in the way you can with RB, but we generally
> have interested parties set to receive mail related to specific
> projects, which is about the same difference. (So I guess what I'm
> really asking is if you and/or other maintainers get mail for new
> requests without having to be specifically added?)

I get a code review email when my name gets added as a reviewer for a specific
patch. I do not believe receive an email otherwise. In any case, you should be
able to ask for either of us John's to review the patch.

Right now I'm working my way through a series of patches that John Ehresman
submitted for my review. So, feel free to add another one. Yours can't possibly
get into as many low-level aspects of PyObject as some of John's patches have. ;-)

-John