[PySide] Additional pyside reviewers

lndn lndndev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:57:44 CET 2013

John, any updates on getting added as a reviewer or maintainer?

Since I don't know who's who and the PySide contributors list (
http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideContributors) is way out of date, I'm
wondering if any of the core developers are still around to contribute.  I
just re-organized some of the pyside wiki pages (
http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide) and the development section really needs
someone who is more knowledgeable to update the content, or maybe write a
page or two.