[PySide] Additional pyside reviewers

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Tue Mar 19 19:03:26 CET 2013

On 3/18/13 7:57 PM, lndn wrote:
> Since I don't know who's who and the PySide contributors list
> (http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideContributors) is way out of date, I'm
> wondering if any of the core developers are still around to contribute.
>  I just re-organized some of the pyside wiki pages
> (http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide) and the development section really
> needs someone who is more knowledgeable to update the content, or maybe
> write a page or two.

Thanks for cleaning up some of the wiki pages!  I think we should wait
for new reviewers & maintainers to be added before updating the wiki;
this is likely to take a bit of time.

I wonder if we should somehow tag some of the pages as not being
reviewed or only link to them from an archive page.  There is useful
material in most of the pages, but it's sometimes hard to tell what is
up to date.

Cheers,

John