[PySide] Resurrecting PySide

lndn lndndev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 04:02:49 CET 2013

I just spent the weekend organizing some of the pyside wiki pages (
http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide) and making small updates to the content
here and there.

Still needs a lot of work, but if someone can take a look and tell me what
you think so far, I can start focusing on important areas.

Thanks!