[PySide] bin folder

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sun Mar 24 22:08:18 CET 2013

Hi,

What OS are you using?

It would appear that the instructions are for a linux system CLI (Command
Line Interface).  Often ~bin is the place for executable files.

I think it is generally advisable to give as much information about your
problem and your system before asking a question - it makes it easier for
people to help you.

OldAl.