[PySide] How to Generate PySide Documentation

Roman Lacko backup.rlacko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:11:58 CET 2013

Hi,
I made some progress on doc generation. here is is what will be available
(if everything goes well):

- doc generation will be included in python-setup build scripts so everyone
can build the documentation when needed

- Starting from next version PySide prebuild packages will contain full
shiboken and pyside documentation out-of-the-box for offline reading

- PySide and Shiboken documentation will be available on Read The Docs
(allraedy reserved the site here https://readthedocs.org/projects/pyside/)

R.