[PySide] Bindings for Linux

Otto Chiu ochiu at teslamotors.com
Wed May 29 18:45:48 CEST 2013

Hi All,
In my current project setup, we build our libraries as dll and use cmake to create our bindings in Windows. We need to port everything to Linux, so I want to scope out the changes and see if anybody has any good references to creating bindings in Linux. At the minimum I will need to rebuild my libraries in Linux. Will I need to redo my cmake build scripts or should they be sufficient with little modification? Do the windows bindings reference anything specific in the dll or can I reuse them in Linux and place the dynamic libraries in the same path?

Of course, I haven't provided any code and everything is really high-level. I just wanted to see if anyone has gone through this process already and can provide a pointer or two.

Thanks,
Otto