[PySide] Where is the port to Qt5 effort?

Sam Carleton scarleton at miltonstreet.com
Mon Nov 4 13:48:45 CET 2013

Hi,

I have been using traditional Qt now for a number of years and ready to
move into PySide in hopes of speeding up development.  The only catches is
that I would like to be using Python 3 and Qt5.  The Qt5 is a bigger issue
then Python 3, so I was wondering where exactly that effort was at this
point in time.  Myself being a Qt developer, I have no problems getting
into the internals and helping, just need to know a starting point.

Sam