[PySide] Percent sign in QTableWidget

Stefan Champailler schampailler at skynet.be
Sat Sep 21 08:41:38 CEST 2013

Have you got a bit of code to show that bug ? It's quite difficult to
know exactly how it happens.

Personnally I use QTableView and not QTableWidget. But there I've
encountered lots of issues but none of theses were bugs. It's just that
celle rendering is more complicated than it seems (well, for me :-))

Stefan

On 09/12/2013 12:56 PM, Erik Johansson wrote:
> PySide 1.1.2 and Qt 4.7.1 (Autodesk Maya 2012) if it helps.
>
> Cheers,
> Erik
>

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Erik Johansson <erik.johansson at fido.se>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Percent sign in QTableWidget. I can not get it to show in the cell. The
>> string gets cut off. In the tooltip it is shown.
>>
>> I have tried converting it to unicode and str. Various encodings utf-8,
>> ascii. Escaping the % sign with %% and \% with no luck.
>>
>> Can someone help me out? Or have I hit some bug?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Erik

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes