[PySide] Percent sign in QTableWidget

Erik Johansson erik.johansson at fido.se
Sat Sep 21 12:08:54 CEST 2013

It was actually not a bug with the percent sign not being shown.

It was Wordwrap that for some reason considered % being a good place to
split a line (long filepath with %04d.exr at the end). On top of that I had
fixed height cells so could not see the second row in the cell. When I
turned of wordwrap all worked good.

Cheers,
Erik