[PySide] Where is PySide 1.2.2 ???

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Fri Apr 25 04:02:52 CEST 2014

Yes, probably you are right.
I am of course volunteering to push this forward.
It was just not clear why that patch needed six months.

Of course, this was related to my chat with Stefan, today, and my
Starting over on PySide 5.

Need to be crude, sometimes, not sorry. It helps me to do it.

All the best - Chris

Von meinem iPad gesendet