[PySide] Where is PySide 1.2.2 ???

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Fri Apr 25 03:43:09 CEST 2014

Christian Tismer wrote:
> Yes, people are just volunteers. Me too. But that is no excuse.
> Somebody has to step up and be the driving person for a release.

I think in this context it's futile to get angry.  The only possibly
effective approach is to take action yourself, in some form, to make
releases happen more often and more smoothly.  The project certainly
needs more volunteers that have the time and resources to put
significant work into PySide.  I know finding time to work on PySide has
been difficult for John, and I doubt this is any different for anyone
else here.

At least there is now a 1.2.2 tag in the repository, so anyone with the
time and resources could get into building binary distributions from that.

- Stephan