[PySide] PyQt. How to shoot yourself in the foot

S. Champailler schampailler at skynet.be
Mon Aug 25 11:03:55 CEST 2014

Very nice article, a bit scary indeed :-) I'd wish I had it when I started with
Pyside 3 years ago, it took me alot of time to realize that all these problems
are here "by design" and one has to live with them. Fortunately, when one gets
that clear, it really is not a problem anymore (as you said)

stF