[PySide] PyQt. How to shoot yourself in the foot

Tim Doty thoromyr at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 13:38:44 CEST 2014

Thanks for the nice article. I really appreciate it when an article points out solutions to issues it has raised, and that is something you.

I’m going to stick with new style slots, but that is made easier by PySide disconnecting them. And it is nice to have a warning about potential issue with overriding C++ methods. Thanks.

Tim Doty