[PySide] Building bindings

Otto Chiu ochiu at teslamotors.com
Fri Dec 5 00:17:23 CET 2014

Hi,
A couple of years ago I inherited a project to build Windows Python bindings for C++ Qt code. While I understand the big picture concept, I do not understand the details of every step in the way. I now need to make bindings for OS X and Linux, so I would like to take the opportunity to understand how this is done. The PySide docs seem to be a little bit outdated. Can someone help describe the process and if there are any example of generating bindings for the non-Windows platform?

Thanks!
Otto