[PySide] Building PySide 1.2.1 Windows

Sean Fisk sean at seanfisk.com
Thu Jan 9 18:07:31 CET 2014

Hi Tony,

It looks like the Shiboken executable was successfully built, and the build
errored out when trying to run it. Can you run
W:\PySide\1.2.1\pyside_build\py2.7-qt4.7.1-64bit-release\shiboken\generator\shiboken.EXEto
try to see if it’s even a correct build? (e.g., do
--help and --version at least work). This will give us more of an idea of
what return code '0xc0000139' means.

I notice your source directory is on a different drive. While there’s a 99%
chance this *isn’t* the problem, I just want to warn you that one time I
had a problem with files being on a different drive, and it had to do with
Visual Studio.

Just curious — is there some reason that you aren’t able to use the
binaries<http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide_Binaries_Windows>?
Of course, this doesn’t solve your problem but if you just want to use
PySide they should work. Probably whoever compiled those binaries could
help you a bit more.

--
Sean Fisk