[PySide] Building PySide 1.2.1 Windows

Tony Barbieri greatrgb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:37:48 CET 2014

Hi Sean,

When running shiboken.exe I receive the error shown in the attached image.

[image: Inline image 1]

Unfortunately I can't use the provided binaries because I'm trying to
target an older Qt release, 4.7.1, due to some restrictions with software
we use with embedded Qt.

I really appreciate your help with this.

-tony