[PySide] Any workaround to access QtCore.MSG "message" field?

Gadiyar, Anand gadiyar at ti.com
Mon Jun 16 07:56:44 CEST 2014

David,

I had posted this patch to gerrit last year.
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/67938/

John Ehresman had a comment that I had not followed up on. I’ll take another look at it and try to address his comment this week – I had forgotten about it. But the patch I posted works for me on Win7 x64 with both 32-bit and 64-bit builds of PySide.

Hope it helps,
Anand