[PySide] PySide for QT 5.x

Bjørn Helge Kjøsnes bjelge at nefines.com
Mon Nov 3 14:06:34 CET 2014

Hi

I do also want to help. I do work on Windows, programming both in C++
and Python (mainly 2.7).

My interest is to get at least core, gui and webkit2 up and running for
QT 5.x at the Windows platform as these are the parts I am using in
PySide at the moment.

I have not had a look at it since QT 5.0 was released, but to me the
main problem seams to be that core has been split out in it's own module
and that we need a new set of XLM files for QT 5.x?

If somebody takes the lead, I can help to get this done as well.

Thanks,

Bjorn