[PySide] It is possible design Custom Controls with PySide (as in this example with PyQt)?

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Nov 5 07:31:06 CET 2014

Hello!

I'm looking to add a custom widget I starting from a QWebView, into Qt Designer. I've been looking how to do
this and seems like this is possible but with PyQt[1], I also read[2] that it is better to use the Qt Designer
from PyQt.

So, it is possible and I just have to follow that guide but with some tweaks proper of PySide? if not, what
options do I have?

[1]: http://doc.qt.digia.com/qq/qq26-pyqtdesigner.html
[2]: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16030170/custom-qt-widgets-with-python-for-qt-designer#comment36579670_23771502
--