[PySide] Ann: porting PySide to Qt5

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:27:15 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-09 16:45, Christian Tismer wrote:
> There is someone intensively working on porting PySide to Qt5,
> with some help from Autodesk.

Awesome! This is excellent news!

> I started end of May and am still very busy to get the most
> important modules to compile.

Did you have any problems with *shiboken* and Qt5? Hopefully not; we
pushed a bunch of patches for that a little while back (that were
accepted and merged) and it seems to work for us.

I don't know if or how much I'll be able to be involved personally,
though I will certainly benefit from this work. There's another group I
sometimes work with that might also get involved.

Again, great to hear! Thanks for sharing!

--
Matthew