[PySide] Wheel for x86

Renaud Talon renaudtalon at fusefx.com
Thu Apr 19 21:15:31 CEST 2018

Hi Danny,

As far as I know, the wheels are not available through “pip” yet since PySide2 isn’t officially released yet.

You can however download the work in progress wheels here (including nightly builds):
http://download.qt.io/snapshots/ci/pyside/

to install a wheel just use:
pip install PySide2-5.9.0a1-5.9.6-cp34-cp34m-linux_x86_64.whl                                    (pip install PATHTOYOURWHEEL)

You should also be able to use a URL that points to the wheel file online if you prefer.
I hope this helps,

Renaud

Renaud Talon
Pipeline / TD