[PySide] Creating deployable GUI app

Mark list at qtrac.plus.com
Wed Feb 27 11:56:40 CET 2019

Hi Cristián,

I looked at the issue you mentioned but the problem I have doesn't get
anywhere near that far!

When I use PyInstaller and run the .exe I get:
'Fatal error detected' 'Failed to execute script
pyi_rth_multiprocessing'

And when I use cx-freeze and run the .exe I get:
'application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be
initialized'
This is despite having a plugins folder with plugins/platforms etc.

So I still can't create a deployable package.