[PySide] Latest git download will not compile

Doug Hutcheson owlbrudder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:51:52 CET 2019

I have googled for this without success. I am new to the list and do
not know how to search it - my apologies if this is a known issue.
I am trying to compile this project for the first time, so perhaps I am
doing something stupid.
In pyside-setup/sources/shiboken2/, I run cmake . and the script issues
the following message:
CMake Error at generator/CMakeLists.txt:29 (add_executable):
  Cannot find source file:

    shiboken2/cppgenerator.cpp
Sure enough, there is no such file on my machine.
The problem seems to stem from this block starting at line 6 of
generator/CMakeLists.txt:
set(shiboken2_SRC
generator.cpp
shiboken2/cppgenerator.cpp
shiboken2/headergenerator.cpp
shiboken2/overloaddata.cpp
shiboken2/shibokengenerator.cpp
main.cpp
)
None of the files listed for the shiboken2 directory exist.
What have I done wrong? All help gratefully received.Doug