[PySide] Latest git download will not compile

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Sat Jan 26 00:13:03 CET 2019

Consider keeping the conversation public by also CC-ing the list, in case somebody else has some insight.

It is a bit unclear to me what you wish to achieve by calling cmake manually on the shiboken project.

Which project do you wish to compile? Just shiboken? Also PySide2? Did you follow the guide at https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python/GettingStarted ?

Which branch of the repo are you using?

In any case when I checkout the 5.12 branch, the files you mentioned are present for me.

I guess you should provide more info about what you wish to achieve, and the sequence of commands you used to do it.