[PySide] Latest git download will not compile

Doug Hutcheson owlbrudder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 00:12:41 CET 2019

Hi Alexandru.
The problem seems to be entirely up to me, so I am sorry for troubling
everyone. I had been checking out version 5.12, when I find my Qt
version is 5.11. Apart from the build script not recognising the --
parallel option, everything seems to be compiling correctly now.
I am embarrassed to have made such an obvious mistake. (Crawls back
under rock, mumbling)
I will post again if anything breaks during the compile session.
Doug