[PySide] how to restart QProcess after it fails?

Zhao Lee redstone-cold at 163.com
Sat Jun 1 10:06:56 CEST 2019

1.
You should reset  self.in_error=False in __retry_process to get __retry_process called again , as a good practice , I would get ride of self.in_error
and use
if (process_state == QtCore.QProcess.NotRunning) and self.current_try < 5
instead .
2.
If the above solution didn't work, maybe there is a bug with PySide, please give a try with PyQt5.

: