[PySide] CMake Build failure with 5.12.3

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:23:14 CEST 2019

I finally got PySide2 accepted into Fedora linux but at the same time Qt
was updated from 5.12.1 to 5.12.3.

I updated the sources in my package but now I'm getting a cmake
configuration error that it can't determine the pyside version.

I'm doing a straight CMake build because last I tried the setuptools hack
to build all 3 projects is incompatible with specifying a BUILDROOT which
is required for packaging purposes.

I looked through the bugs and change files at a high level and nothing
jumped out at me as to what changed...

Thanks,
Richard