[PySide] clicked.connect difference between PyQt5 and PySide2

Lipson, Ed ed.lipson at bnymellon.com
Mon Oct 21 14:07:29 CEST 2019

State seems to be invalid in pyside2 but works in pyqt5. Is there a syntax for this in pyside2?
        self.pushButtonTest.clicked.connect(lambda state, rmode='Test': self.marshal_migrate_parms(rmode))
        self.pushButtonRun.clicked.connect(lambda state, rmode='Run': self.marshal_migrate_parms(rmode))

Thanks,
Ed Lipson
Director
BNY Mellon | 2 Hanson Pl AIM 111-0800 | Brooklyn NY 11217
Information Lifecycle Management
T 718.315.4763 |  F 724.540.6622 | C 917.859.5180 | ed.lipson at bnymellon.com<mailto:ed.lipson at bnymellon.com>

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to https://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities. We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously and our privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities. It can be accessed at the privacy section of  www.bnymellon.com.