[PySide] Disabling OpenGL support in PySIde 5.13.2 when Qt 5.13.2 is built with -no-opengl

Kacvinsky, Tom Tom.Kacvinsky at vector.com
Fri Jul 24 18:58:20 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am in a situation where I do not want OpenGL support in Qt5 5.13.2 (we don't use it, we
do not make a product that requires OpenGL support), so I configured Qt5 with -no-opengl.
However, PySide 5.13.2 seems to require OpenGL support for building the QtGui Python
module.  How can I disable that support considering Qt5 was built without OpenGL support?
The same goes for OpenSSL (though we are using that, so it was me muffing the build of Qt5
without OpenSSL support).

Thanks,

Tom