[PySide] How to create Qt lib bindings and publicate it to pip

Михаил Миловидов milovidovmikhail at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:04:32 CEST 2020

Thank you for answering my questions!

I still not understand how to compile python package compatable with
pyside2, but I will try several ways:
1. Build my package with the my devel environment and hope, that this will
work with pyside2 package.
2. Download pyside2 wheels and link with them
3. Build in docker container manylinux2014 (but, still not understand which
compiler and compilation flags I need to use).
4. Something else

Thank you for attention!