[PySide] Failing build with newly-compiled PySide2 5.15.1

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Wed Oct 14 13:04:56 CEST 2020

On 10/12/20 1:14 PM, Stephen Morris wrote:
> Following an apparently successful build of Qt 5.15.1 and PySide2 5.15.1
> from source, I'm now attempting to compile the application which I was
> previously compiling using version 5.12.5.
>
> I get a slew of error messages involving PySide Properties:
[snip]
> Thank you,
> Stephen Morris.

Hello Stephen,

Can you please share which clang version,
python version (including bug fix version),
gcc version, and so on?
It really sounds there is a miss math issue,
something seems to be off in your specific configuration.

As a side note, you can always check the latest CI runs
like:
https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/pyside/pyside-setup/tasks/1602656574

Where you can see the full logs, on the different platforms
including versions and everything.

Cheers!

--
Dr. Cristián Maureira-Fredes