[PySide] Qt for Python release: 6.2.2 is out!

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Thu Dec 9 12:43:56 CET 2021

Hey folks,

thanks to a couple of people, we noticed that 6.2.2 had a really ugly
issue, that made the help() function unusable.

We know most of you knows the Qt API by heart ;)
but in any case, we didn't want to keep all the people
that usually rely on the help() function hanging...
so we decided to do an emergency release.

6.2.2.1 is out now on PyPi,
and to get that, you need to only run a:

     pip install -U pyside6

for people that pinned 6.2.2 as version,
it should resolve the latest from 6.2.2 releases
and in this case it will be 6.2.2.1

Sorry for the inconvenience,
and we thank the couple of reporters that filed
and issue on this specific topic.

We encourage you to give it a try,
so you can let us know if something's not properly
working: https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/PYSIDE

Have a nice Thursday!
Cheers

--