[PySide] Qt for Python release: 6.2.2 is out!

icfwm at gmx.net icfwm at gmx.net
Thu Dec 16 11:01:15 CET 2021

Hi Cristián,

is there any chance to get an updated shiboken6_generator version as
well? As it is now, I get dependency errors when trying to install the
available shiboken6_generator 6.2.2 from
https://download.qt.io/official_releases/QtForPython/shiboken6-generator/
together with the 6.2.2.1 PySide, that is because

  * PySide6 6.2.2.1 depends on shiboken6 6.2.2.1
  * shoboken6_generator depends on shiboken6 6.2.2

Kind Regards

Christoph