[PySide] rendering text into an existing QGLWidget instance

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Tue Feb 16 02:11:38 CET 2021

Hi all,

I am trying to create a simple text overlay for a QGLWidget instance
that is provided by the host application. In other words I cannot use
the constructors and paint methods I'd use if I created the instance in
my own code.
Is there an example for how to render text on top of an existing
GLWidget instance? I cannot find much info on that online, so any help
would be great!

Cheers,
frank

--

ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>
	*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/compositing.html> | *workflow

Your gateway to over 1,000 free tools... right inside of Nuke
<http://www.nukepedia.com/nubridge>