[PySide] QtDesigner ???

Paolo De Stefani paolo at paolodestefani.it
Thu Apr 21 21:46:01 CEST 2022

Il 20/04/2022 22:59 Cristián Maureira-Fredes ha scritto:
> Hey,
>
> (remember to reply to the list, so other folks can read the discussion,
> I'm adding the ML on CC to jump back to the topic)

OPS... Sorry

> Maybe you are hitting https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE-1561

It seems a diffrerent issue

> Can you share more information regarding how you are using the
> generated
> ui file?

It looks like a QtDesigner problem or uic problem for me BUT i'm not a
professional programmer

I created a small script that can show the problem. Simply
comment/uncomment line 33/34

#from Ui.DBManagerMainWindowGood import Ui_DBManagerMainWindow
from Ui.DBManagerMainWindowBad import Ui_DBManagerMainWindow

.ui files are included and you can see that the only difference between
the 2 is a label and line edit added in the bad one. Of course both can
be previewed in QtDesigner without any problem

--
Paolo De Stefani