[PySide] QtDesigner ???

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Thu Apr 21 22:56:36 CEST 2022

Hey,

it seems like your file got removed
due to a malware detection process.

Can you share your code using services like
pastebin.com dpaste.com linkode.org etc etc ?

In that case we can see the full extent of the problem.

As an alternative,
you can report a bug and share the zip file (or all the files)
to the issue, so it can be discussed there (you'd need a Qt account)
This is the platform to do that:
http://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE
Make sure you select the 'pyside' project
and here you have more info:
https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python/Reporting_Bugs

Cheers

--