[PySide] editing selected cells in QTabelWidget

David Ching dc at dcsoft.com
Tue Aug 30 17:53:50 CEST 2022

Even if you got the right click to actually set focus to the combo box on
one item, I am not sure the user would find that intuitive.  Right-clicking
usually brings up a context menu.  On deeper thought, it seems to be a
conflict of using the persistent editor with a selection of multiple items.
It's not standard.  I would instead propose:

Insert a first column of checkmark controls.  Selecting an item checks this
checkbox.  In the end, multiple selections will have checkmarks.  Then you
can single click a combo box as normal, change the selection, and have it
apply to all the items with checkmarks.  Would that work for you?

Thanks,
David