[PySide] editing selected cells in QTabelWidget

Frank Rueter frank at ohufx.com
Wed Aug 31 09:09:53 CEST 2022

Thanks, I solved that part by not using the persistent editor at all as
that seemed to interrupt things.
Instead I just use the mousePressEvent on the table to make single clicks
edit the cells. Then I have the delegate's setModelData method deal with
bulk editing selected rows.
This seems to work really well and is quite transparent in the code so I am
happy for now.

Thanks for holding my hand!

frank