[PySide] where to download the complete QtPDF example ?

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Fri Oct 14 09:31:31 CEST 2022

Hello Zhao Lee,

If you read the second paragraph in
https://doc.qt.io/qtforpython/examples/index.html
it says:

 > You can find all these examples inside the pyside-setup on the
 > examples directory, or you can access them after installing PySide6
 > from pip inside the site-packages/PySide6/examples directory.

Meaning, that if you have your virtual environment in

/home/user/env

you can go inside

/home/user/env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/PySide6/examples/

and find all the examples from the project.

Another option is cloning the pyside-setup repository,
and jump into the pyside-setup/examples/ directory,
and a third option is to navigate the code.qt.io
and download the files one-by-one

https://code.qt.io/cgit/pyside/pyside-setup.git/tree/examples/pdf/quickpdfviewer

I hope it helps,
Cheers

On 10/14/22 07:32, Zhao Lee wrote:
> I found there is a QtPDF example at
> https://doc.qt.io/qtforpython/examples/example_pdfwidgets__pdfviewer.html?highlight=qtpdf <https://doc.qt.io/qtforpython/examples/example_pdfwidgets__pdfviewer.html?highlight=qtpdf>
> I want to download and give it a try, but the images in resources.qrc
> are missing , where can I get the complete example ?

Dr. Cristián Maureira-Fredes
Senior R&D Manager

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10