[QBS] Quick reference for porting pro files?

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Mon Mar 5 10:43:51 CET 2012

On 03/03/2012 00:49, ext Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> As far as I know, it's not implemented yet. If you can't wait, you can
> take the rcfiletagger file from
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QBS-52 as a template for a
> local module.

No its not implemented yet but I think it should be part of a Windows
SDK module that is used by the Windows cpp module. For other languages
than C++ this will be useful too.

> Also note that currently building with qbs on Windows has some
> limitations, as it doesn't define all the same definitions as qmake. For
> example, it doesn't build with big file support, nor unicode. You can
> have a little explanation on the task link.

You're probably talking about MinGW here. The MSVC cpp module defines
UNICODE and WIN32. We should do the same in the MinGW module of course.

BR,

Jörg