[QBS] Installed system modules vs internal products

Ruslan Nigmatullin EuroElessar at yandex.ru
Tue Oct 2 13:00:30 CEST 2012

External modules for some reasons have higher priority than internal products. So it's not possible to build and use library if module for it's lookup is already presented in system. Is it a bug or feature? Should I handle it?

Example: projects contains myapp and mylib, but module mylib.qbs is presented in system (i.e. I invoke 'qbs install' after each build), so mylib is built, but myapp is linked with system-installed mylib

Ruslan