[QBS] More build variants than just "release" and "debug"

William Gallafent william at gallaf.net
Tue Oct 16 15:20:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

This may well be possible already, but I've failed to work out how
from the existing documentation!

I'm trying to work out how to allow for arbitrary different variants
of the build of a project. In this example, the project can be
configured to call certain services locally (by launching an
executable) or remotely using https. The behaviour is controlled at
build time by a C++ preprocessor macro.

I would like to be able to say, for example,

$ qbs debug myproj.call=https

Then somewhere in one of my qbs files I would have

Properties {

--
Bill Gallafent.